Shmuel Noifeld – 21 Shoham St., Tzahala, Tel-Aviv
Musical composer, arranger and producer in the field of light pop music in Israel.
Graduated from the Rimon School of Music. He studied music and classical theory for 8 years with composer Menachem Weisenberg. He earned his MA at the Manhattan School Of Music, with renowned composer and arranger Bob Brockmeyer. In 2000 he returned to the Rimon School as a lecturer in both teaching and management positions.
Musical composer, arranger and producer for plays and various theatrical
"The Quartet" (Lia Koenig and Miriam Zohar - winners of the Israel Prize), "Pet" (leading Israeli actors Rami Huyburger, Dov Navon and others - Beit Lessin Theater), "The War at Home" (Moshe Kepten - Cameri Theater), the musical "Bograshov 34" (Habima Theater), "The End of the End" (Khan Theater), "The Sky is the Limit" (Cameri Theater) and more.
Musical Director and Arranger for: the musical "Miss Daisy" at the Habima Theatre, Musical Director and Arranger for: the musical "Arton" at the Habima Theatre,
Musical Director and Arranger for: the musical “Irma La Douce” at the Haifa Theatre, “A Night in May” at the Jerusalem Khan Theatre, “Twelve Angry Men” at Nisan Nativ Acting School, “Danny and the Blue Sea” at the Beer-Sheva Theatre, “Akavia’s Tales” at the Jerusalem Khan Theatre, “Sarah an Obstinate Woman” at the Akko Festival, “6 Keren Kayemet Street” at the Akko Festival, and others.
Musical composer, arranger and producer of movies and television programs, including:
The academy award winning for best television show: "Merhak Negiah", The television show ''litpos at hashamim''; the television show "Uri Geller Mehapes Yoresh"; the television show "Yaron Ba'al Ha'chalomot", the television show "Agadot Hamelech Shlomo", the television show “Nimnumim”; the children’s series “Kofiko”; the program “Ha-Yeled Ha-Zeh Hu Ani” (based on the book of poems by Yehuda Atlas);The award winning film for best television drama "Chametz" ;The film "Hayu Leylot" (There were nights) directed by Rony Ninio; The film "Shalosh Imahot" directed by Dina Riklis; The documentary "Hishuv Mesucan" about Ron Ben Yishai in Iraq, directed by Dror Moreh ; the film “Ben-Gurion”, as part of a collection of short stories about love, for Israel’s Channel 2; the film “Horim v’Banim”, a production of Israel’s Channel 1 and winner of the Tapuach ha-Zahav (Golden Apple) Award; the film “Zohi Sedom,” a production of Israel’s Channel 1; Levana Hakim’s film production “Havatzelet”, winner of the Mughrabi Prize; the films "Zumud" and "Zumud 2" directed by Ayelet Dekel; the film “ha-Machtzeva”, a Roll Films production; the cinema film “Sachkanim”; the television series “Chadar Miyun” directed by Asi Dayan for Israel’s Channel 1; and more.
Song composer, arranger and producer for the “Hop” television channel, the Kids’ Channel, fox kids Channel and the television program “Zehu Zeh” .
Musical producer and arranger for records production:
In the year 2015, he composed, adapted and produced a personal album "Noifeld's Glasses", featuring 12 new songs that went "gold". 12 new tracks performed by Miri Mesika, Shimon Buskila, Eran Zur, Shlomo Gronich, Dana Berger, Riki Gal, Avi Balali, Roy Neufeld [who composed some of the album's songs with Shmulik] and more.
In 2007 he composed, adapted and produced the "Mosaic Project", which was distributed in Europe and Israel by Universal and Sony BMG. The closing performance of Mosaic closed the 2008 Israel Festival.
In 2005, Shmulik discovered Miri Mesika at the Rimon School and created her first album Miri Mesika, where he was a composer, arranger and musical producer. Shmulik served as an artistic consultant on her second album, "Peace for Faith". He composed the songs "The Blessing of the King" and "No One". He composed, adapted and produced the song "Fireworks" by Moshe Peretz, which won the song of the year in -
In 2016 he composed, adapted and produced by "Noifeld's Glasses" label, together with Roy Noifeld, the song "Mabatech" by singer Yishai Levi. And in 2017 the song "From Sunrise to Sunset" for Kobi Aflalo, as well as the song "And now you are here" by Miri Mesika
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the vocalist Yair Ziv –Hed Artzi Records
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the Album "Mosaic Project"– Distributed in Europe and Israel via Sony BMG & Universal.
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the vocalist Miri Mesika – Anana&Hed Artzi Records
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the vocalist Ohad Hitman – Anana&Hed Artzi Records
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the vocalist Shai Ammar on the album “B’Osher u-b’Oni” – Hed Artzi Records.
* Involved in production and string arrangement for the band “Aifo ha-Yeled” on the album “Zman Sukar” – Hed Artzi Records (achieved Gold Record status).
* Involved in production and string arrangement for the album “Yirmi Kaplan v’ha-Prahim” – N.M.C. Records (achieved Gold Record status).
* Singing producer for the vocalist Kobi Oz on the Tippex band's album “ha-Acharon ba’Asiron ha-Eliyon” (achieved Gold Record status).
* Composer, arranger and musical producer of the album "Alilot Akavia veNimrod" which contains original music from the show "Alilot Akavia" (Akavia's Tales) and the ballet "Nimrod u'Ktonet HaPassim".
* Musical arrangement and production on the album “Avoda Ivrit” for the vocalists:
Korin Alal, production of the song “Sun” (Rami Fortis).
Hemi Rodner, production of the song “Laila” (Shalom Hanoch) for an orchestra string ensemble.
Arik Sinai, production of the song “Rak Etmol.
Ohad Hitman, production of the song "Nafalta Hazak"
* Arranger and producer of the big band orchestra that began performing in 1988 at “Beit-Lessin musical marathons and “Leilot Yafo” with the vocalist and composer Shlomo Gronich.
* Worked with the Following Vocalists: Eviatar Banai, Ariel Zilber, Eti Ankri, Efraim Shamir, Iggy Waxman, Si Haiman, Miki Kam, the late Meir Ariel, and others.
* Musical composer, arranger and producer for the television talk-show “Sof Sof” with Gabi Gazit (Israel’s Channel 1). This involved regular live performances, by an ensemble of musicians and vocalists, of instrumental pieces and pieces accompanied by other artists, broadcasted every Friday.
* Musical Composition for Dance - Musical composer and producer for original Israeli dance for choreographer Shlomo Maman (for the Carmiel Dance Festival) and for choreographer Shmulik Gov-Ari (for his international work); musical composer for the ballet “Nimrod v’Kutonet ha-Pasim,” performed by the “Inbal” Dance Troop and choreographed by Rina Sharet.
* Musical Composer and Producer for Radio and Television Commercials:
Yisrael Mechakah l’Rabin; Yesh Macabi Yesh Chaverim; Sheli; Tapuzina; Cellcom; Carlsberg; Strauss; Coca Cola; Pelephone; Samsung; El Al; Tnuva; Walla; Careline; Prigat; Castro; Subaru; Volvo; Osem- Nestle; Orange; Superpharm and more.
* Teacher of musical production, arrangement, solfeggio and ear training at the Rimon School of Jazz and Contemporary Music.
* Proprietor of a recording studio built by the British firm “Recording Architecture,” equipped with the world’s best digital and analog recording equipment and acoustic and electronic instruments.